Home and Community Care has a range of health services and programs to help people live independently.
Care may be provided in your home, a supportive living residence or a residential care facility.
- Adult Day Programs
- Acquired Brain Injury Services
- Choice in Supports for Independent Living (CSIL)
- Community Care Management
- Health Services for Community Living
- Home Care Nursing
- Home Support Services
- Meal Programs
- Patient and Family Counselling
- Palliative and End-of-Life Programs
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Respite Programs
- Volunteer Services